HAPPYneuron SAS is committed to protecting the privacy of its customer. HAPPYneuron does not sell, trade, or rent the personal identifying information of its customers to third parties without an explicit opt-in agreement. HAPPYneuron collects no personal identifying information except when specifically and knowingly provided by customers. A user's personal identifying information may be used by HAPPYneuron confidentially and solely for the purpose of improving its services for customers.
What Information is collected?
We gather information which enables us to personalize and improve our services to you. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
Personal Information You Provide To Us
- We may store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in any other way. The types of information collected may include your name, gender, age, optional biographical information, addresses and email addresses.
- From time to time, HAPPYneuron may offer its HAPPYneuron Pro professional customers online surveys, forms, contests, emails or questionnaires that ask users for opinions and/or other information. Such surveys are completely voluntary.
Personal Information Collected Automatically
We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Web site or services. The Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Company cookie information, the page you requested and game, test and training program data.
Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Company uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would personally identify any user.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people.
How we use Your Personal Information
- We use information we collect to authenticate your visits to the website.
- If you have explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing information, we use your personal information to customize and deliver that information to you.
- We also use the information to manage and improve our Site, our Games and the Remediation and Rehabilitation Programs. We may use collected information, in aggregate form and in collaboration with outside researchers, to measure and quantify the effectiveness of the programs. In our research, all the data is used in aggregate form or with personal information removed. At no point will a user be personally identifiable.
Limited Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
Ensuring the privacy of our customer’s Personal Information is of the utmost importance to us. HAPPYneuron does not share users’ personal information with any third parties without an explicit opt-in agreement by our users. However, HAPPYneuron may become affiliated with other research and wellness programs and may share information on an aggregate basis with such entities. HAPPYneuron will not provide such entities with any information regarding the identity of any individual user.
HAPPYneuron may disclose personally identifiable information as permitted or required by law or as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
Is my Personal Information Secure?
Yes. Security of your personal information is very important to us. HAPPYneuron ensures the security of your personal information using SSL secure internet communication for all personal information pages and purchase pages. This is visible when the browser URL starts with “https:” and the appearance of a lock symbol in your browser screen.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites. We assume no responsibility for the information practices of those websites.
From time to time, we may update this privacy notice. We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our site. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the HAPPYneuron online policy for this site or its implementation please contact us. You may also send a letter to the following street address.
This website does not host or receive funding from advertising or from the display of commercial content.
52 quai Rambaud
F - 69002 Lyon