Whether you work in a hospital, for a local authority, or in an age care facility, HAPPYneuron Pro provides solutions that match your needs.
- Objective Performance Measurements: Precisely measure the abilities and progress of your patients over time in an accurate & consistent manner.
- Standards of Patient Care - Ease of professional training and easier to spot anomalies in patient performance patterns.
- Consistent Patient Records - Dashboard management can alert to red zone areas thus catching, and attending to, issues early.
- Distance Therapy - Reducing the number of office visits while maintaining program supervision and communication.
- Lower IT costs - Online deployment removes software installation, platform compatibility issues, systems maintenance and enables continual automatic upgrades at no additional cost.
A complete offer
- online solutions on computers and tablets to facilitate access to the service from any location
- adapted programs that allow the treatment of different patient populations: elderly people, adults looking for work, children with learning difficulties, people suffering from psychiatric disorders (schizophrenia, depression, etc.), people suffering from medical conditions linked with a trauma (stroke, chemotherapy, etc.)
- monitoring tools to track performance and compliance of the training.
An effective tool for different uses
- in a group: the therapists run a cognitive training session on a large screen or with a projector where all patients can participate at the same time. This allows users to become more familiar with HAPPYneuron Pro solutions and can help them use it in a one-on-one therapy or by themselves
- in one-on-one sessions: a single patient is guided through the program by a therapist, a facilitator or a helper. The therapist provides support and advice, as well as motivation to the patient
- at home: the patients can access the exercises by themselves from anywhere at home or in an appropriate environment.